Same pano one wavy one is not

• The waviness issue I don't have a clue on. My only suggestion would be to add the options plugin to both and see if it shows different settings somehow between the two setups. It won't directly solve your problem, but it might give you someplace to start looking.

I looked over each xml file and I didn't see anything directly. I did notice that http://eyachtbuilders.com/cockpitpano.xml has a parsing error with the lensflare area... but I can't see how that would effect the waviness.

Options plugin link...
    http://www.krpano.com/plugins/options/

For the preview image on the cabin / house... when I toggle the info / debug screen with "O"... it shows that it can't find the preview image (House_Pano_1600.jpg)... thus it just skips it. Double check the path / filename.

• Hi,

I have the answer

- in the first example the xml is loaded direct, the details is correct set,

- in the second example - there is the tour.xml and the 1.xml:

in the tour.xml - no details is defined, that means the default (=16) is used,
    and from this tour.xml the 1.xml is loaded with loadpano() and the KEEPALL flag:

Code
    loadpano(1.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));

and this KEEPALL flag means all settings (including the details setting are kept )

you can solve this problem by adding a <display> tag with a higher details setting in the
    tour.xml or by changing KEEPALL to MERGE, but then you need to add keep="true" to
    every plugin that should be kept when loading other panos (e.g. the zoombuttons plugin
    in your example)

best regards,
    Klaus

• any idea on why the preview images for inside the cabin won't load? I've checked and rechecked and the path/filename seems all to be correct for me....is there something I am missing? the preview for the cockpit and house and in the same location and linked the same way yet one loads and one does not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!