Krprotect pb with autopano tours

• Hi guys !!

I'm getting crazy about protecting the krpano license and iphone license files with krprotect ^^
    Here's the facts:
    I made a tour using autopano, with hotspots, image spots and maps...
    And then I went intop the xml files to modify and add some fonctionnality and the iphone compatibility.
    I end within my folder with:
    restaurantdata/
    restaurant.html
    restaurant.swf
    krpanoiphone.js
    krpanoiphone.license.js
    swfkrpano.js
    and my xml files ;)

Firstable I had to change the restaurant.swf by the latest version of krpano for the iphone thing.
    But then I have to add the license into the folder to get rid of the "demo version" text.

And I'm unable to protect the licenses before giving it to my clients !!

I've tried many possibilities with krprotect and encryption tool but always a thing doesn't work :'(

Can you please give a little help with the steps to follow ?
    Thanks in advance ^^
    Best regards.

• You should be able to embed the license for krpano but you cannot( at least at this time ) embed the iPhone license. I would assume your "demo" issue arises somewhere when you rename it.

• Hi ^^
    Thank you for replying ^^
    I was able to embed the krpano license finaly ;)
    But one problem remains, I can't encrypt the krpanoiphone.license.js with the encryption tool...
    Gives me an "license error" message and sends me back to the krpano website O_o ?
    Doesn't understand why...
    I'm looking foward to get a solution, if I can find it I'll post the answer if someone has the same problem ^^
    Thanks again !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!