Loading a new panorama doesnt clear plugins

• I sent this to Klaus but he did not answer. So I'm posting it here.

I have 2 xmls that have different themes. I would usually use just 1 theme and use scenes instead of separate xmls but for this app I really need to do it this way. Anyway, I have an xml with orange theme (fullscreen, auto-rotate, hide-controls) and I have another xml with white theme (same buttons) when I move from 1 pano to another using loadpano() the buttons dont disappear. For example when I move from the orange pano theme to the white pano theme, the orange buttons are left on the player and the white also appears. I already tried moving the common code inside scenes like this

Code
    <scene name="scene-1a"><include url="common.xml" /><view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fov="90" fovmin="20" fovmax="90" /><display details="22" />

before the include was outside scene. But the result is the same. How do I solve this? Basically I want to move from on xml to another without retaining the theme of the prevous xml.

Thanks,
    Milo

• why is this in the action script forum?

yup not enough code to debug. could be as simple as keep="false" nothing can transfer then, however you will need the same plugins on each xml which will cause them to flicker when changing scenes as they are reloaded.

your other option is to have the same plugins on both with different target urls. if the plugins are called the same thing use the MERGE command and the identical names should be over written by the new plugins with the same name i use that in a few of my tours.

otherwise just use the same set if plugins for every scene and create actions to change the target urls. they might not be hcanging for you due to some other action running at the same time. without more code we cannot help. if that is the case jsut try moving your action around that would change the plugins urls to the new colors. try onpreviewcomplete or on loadcomplete of the target.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!