Fullscreen with Hotspots

• HI,

I have a pano with a fullscreen button and hotspots. When i go fullscreen and click a hotspot it loads the new xml, once loaded the button resets to going fullscreen and then wont allow you to exit full screen using the button. Currently I use the code below but the problem is that the event wont fire when the pano is loaded because its already in full screen.

PHP
    <plugin name="openfs" url="<?php echo URL_ADMIN; ?>krpano/btn_openfs.jpg" visible="true" align="leftbottom" y="10" x="290" blendmode="screen" onhover="showtext(Enter Fullscreen);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" onclick="set(fullscreen,true);" /> 
    <plugin name="closefs" url="<?php echo URL_ADMIN; ?>krpano/btn_closefs.jpg" visible="false" align="leftbottom" y="10" x="290" blendmode="screen" onhover="showtext(Exit Fullscreen);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" onclick="set(fullscreen,false);" /> 

<events onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); set(plugin[closefs].visible,true);" 
    onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,true); set(plugin[closefs].visible,false);" 
    />

Is it possible to toggle fullscreen on and off from the button or load a url based on whether its in fullscreen or not?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!