Problem with automatic tour

• Hi,

I have a small problem with automatic tour code. A customer wants a tour which go through their manor by itself and i built the code for it already. The problem is that the code worked well on friday but now, something is wrong. I put the code below

The problem is at the step 14,
    if(step == 14, loadpano(intro2.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); inc(step); );

This line don't load the pano. If i remove ";" after BLEND(1)), it will load the pano but not increase the step, making the tour go nowhere. If i put ";" after it, i will get an error:
    "ERROR: lookto/moveto/zoomto - invalid parameters"

If anyone can spot my mistake, please let me know. I need to finnish this before end of this month. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Jesse
    Nelike imagery
    http://www.inelike.fi

• Anyone have any suggestions what could be wrong? I rewrote most of the code and problem still appear. The most weirdest thing is, even if i copy + paste working loading code from step 8. and change it to load intro2.xml instead of intro1, it still don't load it!
    It load fine if load it through hotspot.

How it's possible that the code load the pano without ";" in the end but not with it?

I can't think any other way anymore. I changed the .swf file too. no help.

• Hi Jesse,

I have tried to found something wrong on your code but it seems to be correct... only a <br> that should be erased:

Code
    .....if(step == 6, wait(1); inc(step); );<br>.....

Can you provide a link ?

SAlut.

Ah, don't mind the <br>. It's not part of the original code. Tried to clean up the code after attaching it here with breaks but didn't work. I knew i forgot one of them in there.

Will upload the tour on server tomorrow and will post the link. Im 100% sure that the code is correct because it was working before just fine. Now, it's not. Why, no idea.

Regards,
    Jesse

• try an older version of krpano.swf. i had an old tour break also. something to do with changing the urls with the onover and onout. it used to work then it broke without changing any code. i ended up changing the way the actions were used to get around it but klaus had chimed in saying they way some of the actions, tweens and such are handled in a different way in the newer versions. proably just a timing thing.

• Thanks for the replies!

@VN2009 Tried with older version .swf. Didn't work.
    Jarredja, Tried what you suggested. It loaded the tour just fine. Maybe i need to re export the thing and code again.

Will provide a link to the tour in a bit. Works internet is on slow mood today so uploading will take some time. Will edit this post for it.

Ok, here is the link: http://inelike.fi/wp-content/vir…tour/intro.html

If you want to see the whole tour which this is just a part, here:

http://inelike.fi/wp-content/vir…tour/index.html

first page is small introduction and from the two red buttons you can choose will you see the introduction or you want to go around yourself.

"Katso esittely!" = Watch the introduction, "Tutustu kartanoon." = Check the manor.

• Hi Jesse,

I think the problem comes from some of your lookto() that have inside the smooth(accel,break,maxspeed) values as 0....
    if(step == 15, lookto(77,8,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );

Check all your lines... there is more like this one *wink* ...
    Hope this help....

SAlut.

• Hi Jesse,

I think the problem comes from some of your lookto() that have inside the smooth(accel,break,maxspeed) values as 0....

Check all your lines... there is more like this one *wink* ...
    Hope this help....

SAlut.

Hi,

There are some like that because on those spots i don't want the tour to stop. As you can see it has break = 0 and the next one has accel = 0, meaning it will just pass through the point.

This is like that because i wanted the tour to first look to right

Then far left
    if(step == 18, lookto(-110,8,90,smooth(0,-3,15)); inc(step); );

But when i put the code directly like this, it didn't go from right to left again. It continued to right till this -110 point. That's why i added line:
    if(step == 17, lookto(1,0,90,smooth(3,0,15)); inc(step); );
    Now the tour go from right to this point, pass the point without breaking or accelerating and go to far left.

I will go through the code again and see my mistakes. Started to find some now. Like, why there is step 16, wait. It shouldn't be there to make my theory work :D Thanks for the reply!

Regards,
    Jesse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!