make .exe and .app in command line

• Hello all,

I would like to make with krprotectcl an .exe and .app

With krprotect (GUI), it's possible because the standalone flashplayer must be embedded in the program (I suppose ?!!?), but is it possible to include the player in command line ?

The goal is to permit to the members of my website (corporate site) to clic on a button to download a "standalone" version of a virtual tour

For the moment, i managed to make an export of the virtual tour in one swf with this script :

Code
    ./kprotectcl -o=output.swf -xml=krpano.xml -swfsize=1024x768 -filelist=filelist.txt

the swf got all pictures, plugin, hotspots... files embedded as expected, but how can i package this flash movie with the stand alone flash player to make a .app and a .exe.

For example, a thing like that would be perfect :

Code
    ./kprotectcl -o=output.exe -xml=krpano.xml -swfsize=1024x768 -filelist=filelist.txt -flasplayerpath=path-to-flashplayer-standalone

In brief, Klaus give me the source of the krprotect GUI please :D lol

Any help would be very appreciated.

Jeff

• Hi,

just as quick note - the next version will have that,
    but only for Windows standalone files for the moment,

but on Mac it's easier to build a standalone Flashplayer app:
    first the whole Flashplayer.app would need to be copied and then the swf file copied as "movie.swf" into the subfolder "Contents/Resources/",

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!