area tween trouble

• hi,
    here the problem,
    i got an hidden map on left side (outside krpano) wich slide to the left pushing the pano area to the right side,
    but actually the pano area is no more centered on the 2/3 screen, i mean if i got a dead-centered hotspot on pano,
    after the move , there an offset to the right side indicating the pano area is outside the view frame

normally ,the pano should first move to the right (x position change) then adapt itself to the new area (2/3 screen),
    so centered spot should remains in center of pano area...

here the code :

so where the solution ?

thanks *smile*

• Hi Zadda,

I have tried your code and it seems correct:

SAlut.

• well, thanks guys for your answers...

it seems code above is ok,

i got it :
    after checkinng out the full xml : 1000 lines right now *tongue*
    -because in fact i got hidden map on left and hiden bottom drawer,
    and i try to achieve a kind of liquid layout, meaning when map slide right or bottom drawer slide up , they don't cover the pano area but "push" it to make it adaptative to his new restricted area...

and in my actions for bottom drawer, there were setting for width area as well as height area, and removing the set.width fix my problem
    (because when the bottom drawer slide up, only height is affected)

ok thanks again, *smile*
    next bug now... *tongue*

by the way can we dynamically resize the google map plugin with keeping the center right now ? ,
    may be it will be possible in next version ?
    see : http://gmaps-samples-flash.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/demo…leFlashMap.html

edit: seems resizing map works fine with actual version

z

Edited once, last by zadda (October 11, 2010 at 5:02 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!