Linking multiple hotspots together

• Is there a way to "link" hotspots together so that when you hover over one, the other lights up as well? What I have is a pano of the inside of a church, and along the walls are statues, but there are railings partially covering them. I can make each statue a hotspot, but I'd like not to include the railings in it.

It seems like masking hides an entire hotspot when you hover over the mask - that's not what I want. I want to be able to hover over the statues and have the only the statues light up, not the railings. I can use several hotspots for each statue, but haven't found a way to make all of them glow when you mouse over just one of them.

I've looked at the parent/child and masking examples, but no luck, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

• Can you do it manually? Something like:

• Hi Protected,

Thanks for your reply, but the visible/invisible property just controls whether or not a hotspot can be triggered (glow) when I moused over, so I always want all my hotspots' visibility set to true. In other words, if I mouse over hs1, hs2 will light up. You can't do that by saying, when you mouse over hs1, set hs2 to visible.

I'm looking for something like "showhotspot[hs1]" I can call to make a hotspot light up. It seems like krpano does this automatically onhover. Does such an statement exist?

Thanks again.

Greg

• The point of my example was not whatever property is in use, you can replace visible with any property. I don't use polygonal hotspots so I don't know what you mean by "light up".

• Hi Greg,

I have spend many hours in trying to find a solution *whistling* ... After I had reached one *rolleyes* , I finally discovered *cursing* that there is already a native function to do that: hotspot[...].hovering

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!