Flash vs HTML5 ...

• hye there..

this is just a simple comparison between Flash n HTML5 ... and hopefully the flash in iOS will perform better for KRPANO Apps..

click here

ps..Flash win!!.. and this is not my test :) ..

regards

bulp

• HTML5 is still new, so I reckon browsers (on phones) haven't quite adobted it yet. Still I hope that flash remains. A compiled package (an swf) will always have better browser handling then lots and lots of javascript.

Btw. Flash 10.1 64bit is almost done :D Which means decoding will happen so much faster on 64bit machines (nowadays almost every pc is 64bit, although they have a 32bit windows on it :()

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/

• 64bit ? hurm... i think only the core processor have 64bit ready.. but the OS in 64 bit a way tooo far to be implemented by normal user around the world...

since the driver issue and compatiblity with older version or 32 bit still around.. there no way of home user migrate to 64 bit..they didnt even bother / care about 64bit or not... thats reality.. :) just my 2 cents Zephyr..

most develop country or asean home user didnt care about it.. im from develop country and i do observe this situations.. maybe in the next 10 years where all the computer maker society / industry / programmer really push this 64 bit environment then it will push the normal user around the world to upgrade or they will left behind..
    and maybe if 64bit can gv something extraordinary bonus or add on that 32 bit cant give..

maybe im base on Flash environment... we have to give credit to Youtube for bringing / push / use Flash as their platform.. and the whole world user need flash just because of want to watch video from Youtube... that phenomenal... :)

argh... just my another my 2 cent... it is 4 cents already.. and still counting... *thumbsup*

• Well I don't know,

I have 64 bit OS and CPU for years now. And yes, there were alot of driver compatibility issues. But nowadays, almost everything works. True, they don't use the full 64 bit architecture, but that's something that can grow. I think in a few years time, everything will be 64bit (the 128bit cpu's are already coming).

With 32bit OS you are limited to 3.8gb RAM. 64bit has a limit a motherboard can't reach yet. You have no idea how great it is, to render 3d or do stichting with 8gb :)

• With 32bit OS you are limited to 3.8gb RAM. 64bit has a limit a motherboard can't reach yet. You have no idea how great it is, to render 3d or do stichting with 8gb :)

3d rendering nad maybe game will have really benefit of 64bit.. and that enough maybe to push the heavier die hard gamers to get 64bit computer.. :)

remember when AMD really push their marketing with 64bit proc.. in 2004 / 05.. that really make a huge impact of 64bit environment.. during this period it seem the whole world / gamers have to shift to 64bit environment and after that period no more issue.. since AMD been beat so bad by Intel... :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!