basic question about triggering actions with key

• hi,

i want trigger an action with a key, and launch a reverse action with the same key,
    with the code below, first action is triggered but clicking a second time the same key do nothing, so what's wrong i my code ?? *unsure*

thanks

• *wink*

• Hi zadda,

Your code above works as it is supposed it has to do... But, I suppose that it does not do what you wants it to do... If you are looking to make an hide/show action pressing a key, perhaps this modified code could help:

Hope this help...

SAlut.

• Hi Michel,

Zitat

Your code above works as it is supposed it has to do... But, I suppose that it does not do what you wants it to do...

definitely... *smile*

one more time you save my day *g*
    i don't know why, but my brain got hard time with intricated conditionals *wacko*

(btw i understand job.1 reply, he surely want i improve my krpano knowledge and skills but unfortunately sometimes i'm stuck somewhere and my mind lock up *unsure* )

so, i hope this code snippet will be added in the wiki, because that's very handy, not only to show/hide a map for example but also to display/hide options/editor when working on hotspots :

Thanks Michel

• i did it like this... with the keys

http://www.virtualtuur.com/studio

but what you do is smart aswell ! gonna use that..

cheers

Tuur *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!