Using Include to add Buttons - Newbie/Non-Programmer

• Hello,

Have trouble with something probably pretty basic. I've looked at the examples and it's great to show what each component does but what the examples don't show is how to combine them. For instance I have managed to get working individually the scene combobox and the buttons but cannot get them working together.

I have tried two xml files using the swf.addVariables. I guess simply cutting and pasting is not the right solution so here is my code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also is there any place on the site that can explain the basics of using the proper syntax in the appropriate place?

• Have you looked at the log to see if maybe a path to the xml is incorrect or if the path to the image is incorrect? It seems you have the include tag correct as long as the paths are correct too.

You say were able to get it working without the combobox? Did you use the same folder to do both tests?

Edit: Press O for the log.

• Hi Klaus,

I got it working and I'm moving along. Obviously a little bit of a learning curve for me but I like it so far. please bare with me as I'm not a programmer and could use all the help I can get. As I mentioned I've been using pano2vr and really want to move away from it. Also don't want to have to create my panos in it and then convert as I learn krpano.

I've been adding other elements and get it to about 80% and then can't figure the rest out.

Thanks for your support.

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!