Android / iOS4 (jailbreak) + Flash 10

• i think you guys must know that android truely support flash player 10++ *thumbsup*

this is been announce in today / yesterday launching of samsung tab...

read it here

maybe someone at Europe can proof to us here that device can properly view our beloved krpano panorama viewer without any code or css modification
    since it was launched there first and maybe someday hopefully the android on mobile device also will support 'us' = krpano :)

additional info.. this is a jailbreak version of iOS4 ( iphone 4 / ipad )

iphone 4 read it here
    ipad read it here

regards

bulp

Edited 2 times, last by bulp (September 5, 2010 at 3:57 PM).

• i think you guys must know that android truely support flash player 10++ *thumbsup*
    this is been announce in today / yesterday launching of samsung tab...
    read it here
    maybe someone at Europe can proof to us here that device can properly view our beloved krpano panorama viewer without any code or css modification
    since it was launched there first and maybe someday hopefully the android on mobile device also will support 'us' = krpano :)

Fully agree, I did a demo at some people during AutoPano meeting few weeks ago, I show from time to time some virtual visits built with KRPano and/or AutoPano Tour directly on my HTC Desire without any problems :) I'll post soon some videos of that and also on 7" Android tablet :)

Vincèn

• Fully agree, I did a demo at some people during AutoPano meeting few weeks ago, I show from time to time some virtual visits built with KRPano and/or AutoPano Tour directly on my HTC Desire without any problems :) I'll post soon some videos of that and also on 7" Android tablet :)

Vincèn

Thank you Vincen *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

at least there is proof... :)

• Well at least interactive maps work, hotspots also, display of popup with picture also :) For google maps it should be fine but I don't have any tour with google maps. If u have a link with one I can test it for you :D

thats great ... at least much more better than iOS4 ( not jailbreak ) anyway how slow draging response ?

i do have the custom plugin + google maps sample..

link here
    or
    full google maps interface

thank you very much Vincen & Zephyr.. *thumbsup*

really really appriciate it..

reagrds

bulp

• I confirm you it works successfully, just a little slow and not very easy to use on a smart phone as your interface is loaded of bunch of stuffs :D

Vincèn

i know.. the 2 plugin - 2 level menu on right and left kinda distracting the whole screen.. since the mobile screen is small..

thank you Vincen.. :)

• I've tried to run krpano on JB iphone 4 with frash with no luck. interface shows but no panorama is accuring. assume thad on ipad is the same thing. today i've tried to run krpano on toshiba folio 100 with flash 10.1... (android 2.2.5) and it runs so slowly (unusable)...even sometimes device does reset itself on showing panorama. damn apple with no native flash support.... using krpano od html5 css3d is just not satisfying for me for presentation because i cant show all of my features integrated in panroama... will have to wait for better hardware tablets... even for me on FOLIO 100 and flash 10.1 didn't worked multitouch zooming :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!