problem loading pop-up picture plugin and map/radar.

• hi, since I started using the example for the radar/map i no longer get the pop-up picture at the start. I cannot work out how to call it before it calls the scene (just started using scenes too). if I remove onstart action it loads fine, but then of course i need to click on a map point to load the first pano. sorry for the newb questions, i am doing my best to learn as fast as I can, but a bit frustrated by this. extract of the xml here. you can view the tour here: http://www.dpinparis.com/yono/

Thanks.

<krpano version="1.0.8 "logkey="false" onstart="action(start);" >
    <!--************** KrPano plugins and datas ***************************************************-->
    <plugin name="data" keep="true"/>
    <plugin name="introimage"
    url="introimage.png"
    align="center"
    onloaded="set(alpha,0); tween(alpha,1.0);"
    onclick="hideintroimage();"
    />

<!-- text styles for startup info -->
    <textstyle name="infostyle" origin="top" edge="top" yoffset="10" textalign="center" background="false" border="false" fontsize="40" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);" showtime="1.0" fadetime="1.0" />

<!--************** Open the first pano ********************************************************-->

<!-- start - load first scene -->
    <action name="start">
    loadscene(scene1, null, MERGE);
    loadplugin(introimage);

</action>

<action name="hideintroimage">
    if(plugin[introimage].enabled,
    set(plugin[introimage].enabled,false);
    tween(plugin[introimage].alpha, 0.0, 0.5, default, removeplugin(introimage));
    );
    </action>

• Hi,

you need to add - keep="true" - to the "introimage" <plugin> definition,
    without it the image will be removed when loading the scene,

e.g.

Code
    <plugin name="introimage" keep="true" ...

this both lines here:

Code
    <plugin name="data" keep="true"/>
    loadplugin(introimage);

are wrong and don't do anything
    they can be removed,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!