Combobox languages (don't change)

• Hello,

I'm loosing hours on this one and just gave up to try it alone! :)

I have one index.xml that loads a series of layout features called by <include url="NAME OF THE FEATURE.xml" />

One of them is the combobox and the other a language change button.

When i click to change the language, all other "features" load right, but the combobox remains the same.

Here is my combobox code under include-combobox-en.xml AND include-combobox-fr:

Code
    " <plugin name="combobox" url="plugins/combobox.swf" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10" width="170"keep="false"blendmode="layer"rowcount="7"zorder="90"/>
    <action name="combobox:Select Pano"></action>
    <action name="combobox:Pano 1">loadpano(Pano1.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));</action>

<action name="combobox:Pano2">loadpano(pano2.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Pano3">loadpano(pano3.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));</action>

By the way... another question: Is there a separator for the combobox entries?

Continuing...

While I have 2 xml files for each language and inside each one, 1 combobox with different text names (ps: I tried both equal and different plugin name).... why isn't it changing the combobox?

On the languages buttons, I made a onclick="loadpano(index-en.xml)"/> and onclick="loadpano(index-fr.xml)"/> for each button.

I also tried to create an action:

Code
    <action name="english">removeall();loadpano(index-en.xml);</action>

But when clicked, there is no combobox anymore... looks like it can't load the index-en after the removeall.

You can think... so... there's a problem with your index-en.xml...

So, i made it load directly under the first index.xml and the combobox loads fine in english

Any clue?
    What am I doing wrong??

I'm loosing my hairs !! :)

Thank you!

Daniel

When I click

• Just a note: I got there by creating actions and structuring the combobox entries by the other way.

I created an action for each language button that clears all combobox entries and than "additems" again.

Thank you anyway!!! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!