Flash PlugIn update: strange behavior on startup

• I updated the Flash PlugIn today (10,1,82,76). Since every new version seems to cause a new problem, I checked my site and found, that the embedded videos now start with a slight misalignment or size difference on first click. When reloading the panorama, the video is positioned correctly again.

example: http://www.premiumpano.de/images/stories…video-panorama/
    used flash plugin: latest one from july
    used code:

Yours,
    Michael

• Hi,

do you have screenshots of the difference?

I have viewed the pano with the two different flashplayer versions, but I think the video look the same in both cases...?

btw - what system and browser do you use? I have tried it only on Windows yet,
    regarding to the releases notes of the new Flashplayer, the Mac version has now new hardware accelerated video, and maybe there are some new bugs/issues with that...?

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you for checking this, Klaus.

Hm. Seems to be more a problem of final loading. When I click the video button/hotspot too early, the slight offset or resizing is visible. When I wait til the final loading, all is fine even with empty cache and deleted offline-data. Never noticed this before, probably because I had a bit more of a delay until now. This time I went immediately to the video to check the Flash behavior to check the video immediately with the new flash version.

System: XP SP3, FF

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!