distorted stream video player

• Hi

I wanted to create a streaming video player with a progress bar by which video can be moved. So I wrote a simplevideo player wich is in krpano functional. It works but only until set my video distorted true. The idea was such that I wrote a second plug-in which I handled the video when the interface does not work in AS3 distorted objects. The only what I have achieved that started and stopped the sound ...

Video player I wanted to write, mainly because it often leads to slower service lines jammed during his video stream without being shown a progress bar showing its inability to retrieve the Scrolls say nothing ...

I would like therefore to ask whether it is possible to krpano videoplayer send information about the video that plays just so I could create similar progress bar as there is for example. This thing is very crucial for me because I work with the video a lot.

http://nemampredstavu.cz/~virtuals-beta/prehravac_test/files/tour.html

• Hi.
    It is great idea to make better videoplayer. The slide bar to rewind video and to inform users about length of video, it would be very cool.
    So, is there any possibility to adapt your video player to distorted video?
    Any ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!