Panorama for ipad?

• Hey there :)
    I'm planning to buy a Ipad to be a practical way to display my panoramas for clients.
    Do I just need to order the additional license and I'm good to go?

• If you plan to use only the first scene of your tour and have the swfkrpano.js as well as the krpanoiphone.js, then adding the license should work. Otherwise, you will also need to create an additional webpage that will link to each pano for the iPhone/iPad/iPod.

• There is information at https://krpano.com/iphone/#howtouseit

The Javascript viewer is an additional file - the krpanoiphone.js. It must be placed in the same folder as the krpano.swf and will be loaded automatically on the iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch devices by swfkrpano.js embedding script (other embedding scripts will follow).

This viewer is an Add-on to the normal krpano licenses, so there is an additional license necessary - get it here - it's a personalized license file - the krpanoiphone.license.js, it must be placed in the same folder as the krpanoiphone.js.

The embedding syntax is the same like for the krpano Flash Panorama viewer, no changes are necessary here, but note - it's important to set some iPhone specific meta settings in HTML for correctly scaling, just use the included HTML template!

• I'm doing my first panos for the iPad, but I don't ownone myself yet (I had one borrowed to try it out).
    Does anybody know if a krprotect generated file runs on the iPad or iPhone? I guess not, since krprotect generates swf files.
    I wouldn't like to give in a copy of my krpano license with each iPad pano.

Best regards from the subtropical regions of México

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!