• I looked at kimili and it's interesting.

There should be a way to modify the kimili php code so that the swfkrpanomousewheel.registerObject is inserted at the correct point with the applicable "name" used.

Unfortunately I'm not well versed in php... and don't have a wp site to play around with it.

Your site is interesting... I can't read any of it... but it's interesting. *smile*

One question - the main page uses a considerable amount of custom javascript coding... which I would normally assume to be done by hand... could you not just hand code the pano in versus using kimili? I understand that kimili makes it simpler (much simpler)... and that's why I use something similar with jumi... I'm asking just to know if there would be other reasons.

The only other suggestion I have is to look at the editor that you have and see if it supports customized buttons / functions that insert custom code snippets. If so, then you could "program" a button to insert your desired code block and then edit a few things in the standard code block.

• Hi Graydon,

Thanks for your post.

There is some javascript, but most of them are something like copy and paste from tutarials *smile* I'm learning slowly this difficult langage (for me anyway)

I could modify Kimili Flash embed, but I don't think this will change many things. And It'll become very boring for upgrade, that's why I try to understand why it's not working.
    I'm sure this is a small thing ... But boring thing :

I can select the name of the div in Kimili Flash Embed, so I've put "krpanoaccueil"

And I've put the same name in the swfkrpanomousewheel.registerObject function ...

• Well I know you didn't wanted to modify the php of the pluging but i modifed and it worked perfectly. not the best solution, but considering is just 2 lines of code i think its worth it :)

here is what you need to do if you want:

on kml_flashembed.php:
    Find

Code
    // Queue SWFObject
    		if ( get_option('kml_flashembed_reference_swfobject') == '1') {
    			if ( get_option('kml_flashembed_swfobject_source') == '0' ) {
    				wp_enqueue_script( 'swfobject', 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/swfobject/2.1/swfobject.js', array(), '2.1' );
    				} else {
    				wp_enqueue_script( 'swfobject', plugins_url('/kimili-flash-embed/js/swfobject.js'), array(), '2.1' );
    			}
    			}
    	}

and add the line in red:

Code
    // Queue SWFObject
    		if ( get_option('kml_flashembed_reference_swfobject') == '1') {
    			if ( get_option('kml_flashembed_swfobject_source') == '0' ) {
    				wp_enqueue_script( 'swfobject', 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/swfobject/2.1/swfobject.js', array(), '2.1' );
    				} else {
    				wp_enqueue_script( 'swfobject', plugins_url('/kimili-flash-embed/js/swfobject.js'), array(), '2.1' );
    			}
    			wp_enqueue_script( 'swfkrpanomousewheel', plugins_url('/kimili-flash-embed/js/swfkrpanomousewheel.js'), array(), '2.1' );
    		}
    	}

find

Code
    $out[]		= '		} catch(e) {}';
    		$out[]		= '	}())';
    		$out[]		= '</script>';
    		$out[]		= '';

add the line in red

Code
    $out[]		= '		} catch(e) {}';
    		$out[]		= '	}())';
    		$out[]    = 'swfkrpanomousewheel.registerObject("' . $curr['fid'] . '");';
    		$out[]		= '</script>';
    		$out[]		= '';

of course you need to upload the swfkrpanomousewheel.js to the plugin/js folder.

you can see this working on http://www.mundopano.com

EDIT: well it seems the code doesn't show colors :P anyways you can detec what lines are inserted

*g*

Regards

• Hi Shanti,

Thanks for sharing your code.

I've updated my kml_flashembed.php to make the test ...

Unfortunately, it's still not working :-/

I really don't understand what's going wrong !

I've triple check, I use the good version of swfkrpanomousewheel, isn't it ?

Klaus ? Could you have a look pleaaassse ! *confused*

• Nelk:

3 things i saw on your site:

first:
    you have swfkrpanomousewheel.js before the swfobject which trows the errors below, it did it also with me, this means you didn't modified the kml_flashembed.php as I posted, re-check this since it seems to be important.

second JS errors:

third: why not use the SWFobject from google ? kml supports it, its the one I am using and it works perfectly, go into options and select the one from google, see if that makes a difference.

also, make sure you are using the right version of swfkrpanomousewheel.js (2.1)

if you need I will send you my files, and see if that works :)

Regards

• Hi,

Klaus, The link is here : http://www.nicolasburtey.net

Shanti, you were completly right, I've called the swfkrpanomousewheel before SWF Object.

Now, it should be correct... but I've still the problem *unsure*

I've update my kimili-flash-embed.php, and now it should be like yours.

I try both method for publishing (dynamic and static), none are working.

Shanti, I saw you use the static publishing method. If inside your Kimili bracket, you put

Code
    PUBLISHMETHOD="dynamic"

is it still working ?

And I saw you put this line twice in your kimili flash embed

Code
    $out[]    = 'swfkrpanomousewheel.registerObject("' . $curr['fid'] . '");';

But the second one is slighty difference from the first. I think you did'nt put

Code
    $curr['fid']

but

Code
    $curr['id']

Am I Right ?

third: why not use the SWFobject from google ? kml supports it, its the one I am using and it works perfectly, go into options and select the one from google, see if that makes a difference.

I try with the javascript from google, it doesn't change anything.

I want to use a file from my server because I want to put all the javascript into one file, if possible à the bottom of the page. The idea is to have a *quick* loading home-page ... (Yes, I know, using a virtual tour on my homepage isn't the better idea to have a fast loading page ... anyway, that's another question *smile* )

• Hi,

Still not working with your file Shanti ... *smile*

This is the code I use :

Code
    [kml_flashembed movie="/wp-content/uploads/panorama/krpano.swf" fvars="pano=/wp-content/uploads/panorama/accueil.xml" height="420" width="880" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true" useexpressinstall="true" fid="krpanoaccueil" fversion="9.0.28" publishmethod="alternative" target="krpano-conteneur"]

alternative text

[/kml_flashembed]

What do you use to call you tour ?

And ... Thanks Tim *smile*

• It's not working.

The css menu is above the flash, but I've this javascript error :

Code
    obj is null
    deltaDispatcher()()swfkrpan...s?ver=2.1 (ligne 111)
    [Break on this error] if ( obj.get("has_mousewheel_event()") == "true" )

Inside swfkrpanomousewheel ... *cry*

(edit : I've miss two lines in the code)

• Hi Klaus,

I've test in local, and it's not working *sad*

On Firefox / Chrome, there is no zoom at all with the wheel.

On IE 7 there is sometimes a zoom inside krPano, but the IE windows still goes down or up.

I've tested both with

Code
    wmode = transparent

and

Code
    wmode = opaque

with the same results

• Martin Nagy has posted a Wordpress plugin for krpano:

From the INFO.txt
    This plugin is under heavy construction. Feel free to make it better ot just to tweak it for your own website. If you use it, please e-mail me a link so I (Martin Nagy) can see the result. The plugin validates XHTML strict right now and I hope it validates strict or transitional in the future also. Cross browser support is crucial."

http://nagy.eu/2009-10/krpano_nagy_plugin_for_wordpress/

• A media viewer application written entirely in JavaScript. Using Shadowbox, website authors can display pictures, movies, websites, inline content and more in all major browsers without navigating away from the linking page. http://www.shadowbox-js.com/ it works with krpano *thumbup*and wordpress *thumbsup* just would like to know how to let people copy and paste the pano tour into thier websites or add to facebook

• Hi all
    I was wondering if anyone could help. I am trying to embed a pano into Wordpress. Basically I am just copying the code into a new post. The code I am using is

I used the same method in joomla and it worked fine but in Wordpress I am just seeing "Error: Javascript not activated"

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks, David.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!