%SWPATH% in urls of generated xml file

• Hello! Could you help me.
    I try to automate process of generating multires panorama on my site and protect file after that. All is ok, but the protected swf can't find files when I insert it on the different path of the site.

Is it possible to generate xml file with url="" starting with %SWFPATH%/ by default? i.e.

Code
    <preview type="CUBESTRIP" url="%SWFPATH%/panorama.tiles/preview.jpg" />
  • Hi,

do you mean it that would be possible by the kmakemultires tool? => no, the paths were build to be relative to the xml file...
    and when you keep the relation between the pano xml and the tiles, there should be no path problem...

best regards,
    Klaus

• do you mean it that would be possible by the kmakemultires tool? => no, the paths were build to be relative to the xml file...
    and when you keep the relation between the pano xml and the tiles, there should be no path problem...

With separate swf and xml files there are no problems. There is a problem when I generate one (protected) swf with xml included.

I use kmakemultires tool to generate files in "/media/pano/". Then run kprotectcl to generate protected swf with xml included on the same path. When I call generated "media/pano/panorama.swf" from front page of my site it looks tiles in the "/panorama.tiles" instead of "/media/pano/panorama.tiles".

I've sold this problem with small php code that insert %SWFPATH% to the xml before running kprotectcl.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!