Hotspots on a partial Cylinder pano

• Hi!

I would like to show a high-quality 2D photo as a part of a virtual tour with clickable hotspot (which is placed on a selected part of this photo) on it. So the photo was converted with kmakemultires as a partial, flat panorama which results in the following xml:

<image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.0" multires="true" tilesize="579">...</image>
    and limitview="auto" in <view/> tag.

Now comes the difficult task: to show a clickable hotspot. If the image is loaded in a plugin, it gets displayed but behaves as a plugin should function. What I would need is a hotspot-like behaviour, but if I add a hotspot, it simply doesn't get displayed. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

• Ok, I have figured it out:
    1. I forgot to copy ispartialpano="true" to my xml code to krpano tag..
    2. In order to show the hotspot I had to use all these attributes: scale="0.01" width="30" height="30" distorted="true" zoom="true".
    Interestingly this hotspot image is already small, having a size of 180*170 px while the 2D photo has a size of 3000*2000 pixels.

• Not exactly. First the hotspot wasn't displayed at all (since I forgot about ispartialpano), secondly it got displayed but it was extremely large.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!