beta 10, freezes when switch(fullscreen"

• I read online that flash player 10.x has bugs with its automatic (de-selectable) hardware acceleration. Instead of de-selecting this (causing poor performance) , I
    opened my nvidia control panel (software varies with your graphics card) and changed its performance from "force best quality over performance" ...to... "let application decide quality and performance"
    seems to be working better. In summary, your graphics card software may be conflicting with the hardware acceleration feature of flash player 10.x !!!

• I read online that flash player 10.x has bugs with its automatic (de-selectable) hardware acceleration. Instead of de-selecting this (causing poor performance) , I
    opened my nvidia control panel (software varies with your graphics card) and changed its performance from "force best quality over performance" ...to... "let application decide quality and performance"
    seems to be working better. In summary, your graphics card software may be conflicting with the hardware acceleration feature of flash player 10.x !!!

that may be true but we cannot expect average pc users to know how/where to do that. i am usre klaus will be able to find what it is and fix it. beta9 does not freeze, beta10 shold not either. i experienced the same things.

• Hi,

which flashplayer version are you using? (and what browser)
    I can't reproduce a crash on my mac...

but technically the fullscreen mode is just setting a flag in the flashplayer,
    there is not much that krpano is doing here...

so it would be strange if 1.0.8 beta 9 would work and 1.0.8.10 crash...
    do you have a links for where this is the case?

best regards,
    Klaus

• I read online that many are having fullscreen/hardware acceleration problems leading to a screen freeze in windows vista and 7. I have tried all browsers, with the same result.
    I am using the beta 10 krpano, with the latest non beta of the flash plug. The only resolution seems to be unchecking the hardware acceleration in the flash settings...
    but the average user will not know to do this. I'm hoping adobe fixes this in their upcoming flash 10.1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!