• Hi folks,

How are the basics of including an object vr (SWF) into a panorama? Shall pop up by clicking on a hotspot. Read only about textfield plugin use and can not see how to do this.

What I did is simply add a

Code
    <plugin name="tasche"
    	     	url="icons/tasche.swf"...

clicking on a hotspots to open the object movie opens it ... in the upper left corner with the center being the 0/0 position, so most of it is hidden outside, don't know why.

Any help appreciated very much

Michael

• Ok, I uploaded my first test. A bit strange I think. The object is created using Object2VR.

http://www.premiumpano.de/testing/object

Thank you for any comments *smile*

Yours,
    Michael

• Hi,

just:

Code
    <plugin name="ovr" url="tasche.swf" align="center" />

should work, but not very well...
    the swf is listen to the global (=stage) mousewheel events,
    and it changes the flashplayer scaling settings...
    so the result will not be usable...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Klaus, are you saying, that this problem can not be solved?

it should be possible to disable the krpano movement when the mouse was over the object,
    and enable it again when the mouse moves out of it,

e.g.:

Code
    <plugin ...
          	onover="set(control.usercontrol,off);"
          	onout="set(control.usercontrol,all);"
    />

but the other way - stopping the movement in the object when there is a movement
    in the pano is not possible, because the object is listen to the mouse events by it's own,

but I think the much problem is, that the object movie changes the flashplayer scaling,
    that can't be fixed from krpano,

best regards,
    Klaus

• hm. onover/onout doesn't seem to work right now, but this can be solved somehow I guess and this would be just fine enough. I think it should be acceptable to have the object rotating when panning in the panorama. The Scaling issue.... is this the reason why I can see a second loading bar more to the left in the last few seconds before the loading process is completed?

Yours,
    Michael

• The Scaling issue.... is this the reason why I can see a second loading bar more to the left in the last few seconds before the loading process is completed?

the whole flash window was scaled a bit from the left-top corner,
    therefore everything is scaled and shifted to right-down,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!