• Hi,
    I have a virtual visit with spherical panoramas 7000 x 3500 px made in multiresolution. I added a small script of tourguide. The movement is jerky!
    http://www.annecypanoramique.com/krpano_vv/vv_M…nnecy_2010.html
    I have create the cubic multires with parametres by default of krpano.
    In my script I indicated:

Code
    <display fps="30" movequality="LOW" stillquality="HIGH" />
    <display details="22" />

May I do more to improve the fluidity of the movement?
    hub

• Hi,

the files are all encrypted, so it's hard to say anything about your settings

is the fisheye setting set?

maybe try:

Code
    <view fisheye="0.0" />

or:

Code
    <display flash10="off" />

or:

Code
    <display movequality10="LOW" />

but note - the display settings will give a lower rendering quality...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus,
    I put back an original XML to the place of the encrypted file. If you can, verify the script (k20100410_04/20100418_04.html).
    It is very important for me. I manage to obtain the fluid movement with the panoramas 5000 x on 2500 px and I wonder, how to have the same fluid movement with the bigger panoramas made with MULTIRES. I do not arrive. It has to depend on settings. If the only solution consisted in reducing the resolution, then multires has no sense.
    best regards, hub

• Hi Hub,

It seems that you have misunderstand my above request *smile* ... You have erased the plugings instead of uncomment them *wink* ...
    Can you add them to be able to edit the xml using the editor plugin and to be able to change some values from the option plugin ?

SAlut.

• Indeed, I did not well understand what you want to make with the plugins which are inactive. I do not still understand.
    Having removed the option of fisheye, as Klaus suggested me, the movement became a little more fluid, but it is not still good enough.
    I wonder, if the reduction of the size of tiles can improve something?

• Hi Hub,

Indeed, I did not well understand what you want to make with the plugins ......

Just to be able to edit the xml online, so we can tweak the code and see the result of those tweaks ... This can help a lot in find the right settings to achieve your needs *wink* ...

SAlut.

• Hi Hub,

Try to set the view.architectural to 0.... I try to set it to 0 on the editor but when I go to "visite guidée" he returns to 0.6 , so I can see if it has some effect...

SAlut.

• Hi Hub,

Also, Try setting the krpano.actionintervalbase to frame..... I am trying to set it with the editor but, the same as above, when I go to visite guidée he returns back to timer *sad* ... so I can see if it has some effect...

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8" actionintervalbase="frame" >

SAlut.

• Hi Hub,

After some tries it seems that, in your case, actionintervalbase="frame" help a lot in trying to avoid the jerky movement...
    Also, I think is better to set the image.progressive parameter to FALSE...
    And perhaps a good idea could be setting the level.download to ALL on each level ... Also, perhaps level.decode to ALL....

Hope this can help. Let me know...

SAlut.

• Michel,
    After yours modifications, the virtual tour move a little better, although more slowly (frame). There are still some slowings down and stops. Nevertheless, I have 8Mbs on the net and 2 completely suitable computers. It is not annoying for a manual exploration, but I shall avoid to propose the guidetour to my customers.
    Thank you for your help,
    hub

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!