pause, resume not working.

• Hello,

I have set the onclick of a plugin to pausesound(s1);, and for another plugin, it is resumesound(s1);. I have started the music with this
    playsound(s1, sound1.mp3, 1); Nothing happens when i click those plugins; audio plays on, no errors.

To put it simply, pausesound is not working. I cannot say anything about resumesound because pausesound is not functional. I have also checked that pausesoundtoggle too isn't working.

Here is the xml that i am using

I am using the plugin that comes with krpano-1.0.8-beta8-2009-12-16 . I am on windows xp. Checked on firefox, chrome and ie.

stopsound and playsound are working as expected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• Try updating the plugin with the latest available soundinterface.swf. According to what I read ( I may have overlooked something), the pause/resume features weren't available until Jan 2010.

• Jarredja, you are right, those features came in after Jan, 2010. Will i have to update everything, viewer, plugins and tools for this or will it be okay if i just upgrade the soundinterface plugin?

Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!