License Refuses to work

• Ok, so here I am finished with all the background work, and ready to test everything out live online! I found out I cannot do the license the standard way because of ISS (or something), so I decided to Protect it so the licenses get embedded. Still fails!

Ok, Yes, both licenses ARE registered in KRprotect...so the problem is not there. I DO have domain limited selected, and the correct domain listed.

SO--that means all I have to do is add the krpano.swf file and mash Generate, correct? Can somebody tell me exactly what needs to be checked, included? I just want to protect so the licenses work ONLINE, and also show just on my domain. (unlimited license here)

Please help, I have come so far and seen things work locally. Now just to get it working LIVE! *cursing*

• Hi,

just start the kprotect tool,
    add your domains and save the new swf
    (don't ADD the krpano.swf or any license to the "embedded" files!)

then replace (in the html file) the krpano.swf with the saved one from the kprotect tool,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Ok, got one to work, but the other pano has a flaw init...but I already locked and protected it....I guess I have to start from step one so I can get all fresh HTML, .js, swf's everything? No way to go back and unlock to find my error?

• If you only protect your license to the domain without encrypting any files you should be free to edit all you wish. I only protect the license in the krpano.swf one time and use that .swf for all projects. However, if you wish to protect all files from spying eyes, then you must start over with kprotect each time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!