• Ok, learning alot here in the forums, but I have run into the same problem several times. When folks mention using plugins...I understand that part. I have even used the ones that come WITH the krpano zipfile when I purchased KRpano. But, folks have told me about the plugins I need to do what I want...such as FSbutton plug in (and FSbutton.png) and also the Border plugin complete with border.png. None of these plugins are inside the original zipfile mentioned above, so where do I find/get these extra plugins folks tell me I need? Just a simple point me there will work:) Many thanks.

• A plugin is any image or thing that you put in the file. See the documentation and study how they are implemented in the examples. If you need a image editor, try "The Gimp". It is FREE and does a decent job once you get the hang of it.

https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin

Edit: A plugin sits on top of the pano and "floats" while a hotspot follows with the image.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!