• Is there a place anyone can point me so I can get a handle on how to do things? I have spent many hours reading posts, etc...and I keep seeing plugin, change, etc. OK, I understand that I need to modify the XML. BUT, exactly where/how? do I add the buttons xml in additon to the regular xml? Then add button images? Heck, all I have been able to get accomplished so far is using the multires tool. LOL

No video can be embedded into protected swf? How come Autopano Giga says I can include XML from KRpano ... but then once I protect and mess with everything in KRpano, then I cant do anything with it in Autopano... Is there any place for the basic folks to learn from the BEGINNING? Put "this" on this line "HERE" type of thing. Heck, one example could get me started, and I can learn, adapt from there...but as it is, I see no way for me to even try to learn if I do not know the first step! LOL. I have created other websites, BigRigTravels.com, so I do know about adapting/changing html, java, etc...but this pano stuff is all new. :( I hate the learning curve. LOL *g*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!