Using Openzoom in Krpano

• Hi there

I'm trying to embed OpenZoom inside KrPano, but I'm having a couple of problems. I couldn't find so much information, and I was basically just guessing how to do it, so I have a couple of questions.
    The OpenZoom viewer is just a SWF which receives the file to load as a flash variable. I'm trying to embed it this way:

Code
    <plugin name="m_pic-box" url="fotos/OpenZoomViewer.swf?source=ImageProperties.xml" align="center"width="50%"/>

Is this the best way to do it? Is there some other way to specify the flash variables?

A problem with this is that I need to have the "ImageProperties.xml" in the same folder as the "OpenZoomViewer.swf" plugin. If I try to create a subfolder "photo1" and embed it with, "source=photo1/ImageProperties.xml" (as it would be done in HTML), it just doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea about whether this could be an issue with KrPano or OpenZoom?

Thanks,
    Manuel

• Hi,

is just a SWF

a SWF can be complex program, so it can't be assumed including is alway possible,

Zitat

Is this the best way to do it? Is there some other way to specify the flash variables?

no, this would be the only way to pass parameters to an external unknown swf,
    but this swf itself must be check for this parameters correct...

Zitat

A problem with this is that I need to have the "ImageProperties.xml" in the same folder as the "OpenZoomViewer.swf" plugin. If I try to create a subfolder "photo1" and embed it with, "source=photo1/ImageProperties.xml" (as it would be done in HTML), it just doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea about whether this could be an issue with KrPano or OpenZoom?

by default the (most) paths in flash are relative to the html file,
    but here it also depends on the swf itself how it will handle the paths...

I haven't tried to include openzoom yet, so I can't help more here yet,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!