Zoomify: How to?

• Hello all,

I want to alternate stills images with panoramic images in my tour. Usually i just create a solid color panorama with a plugin overtaly containing the image. Now I've read some stuff about Zoomify and it seems perfect for this case.
    Problem is, I can't find any information how to set it up.

Only thing I find on forums and release note is this:

Code
    <image type="ZOOMIFY">
           <zoomify url="pano/ImageProperties.xml" setview="true" />
         </image>
    Zitat

<IMAGE_PROPERTIES WIDTH="1008" HEIGHT="571" NUMTILES="17" NUMIMAGES="1" VERSION="1.8" TILESIZE="256" />

But I can't see where you define the location of those tiles and if you need to copy zoomifyviewer.swf to your directory (and where you define it's path). Does someone have some code to share or can point me in a direction?

Is zoomify image type related to the adobe zoomify plugin? iow do you need to have the zoomify plugin, or is the name zoomify chosen because it's a reference to the effect you create?

Last question, is it possible to place hotspots on a zoomify image ?

Thanks in advance :)

• Hi,

when you have an Zoomify image, then you also have a "ImageProperties.xml" file,
    in the krpano xml just the path to this file must be set,

krpano reads this files and looks at the same places for the tiles as the Zoomify
    viewer would do,

or just use the "MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet" - with it you create large flat display images
    also without Zoomify - just move your source image via drag and drop onto it,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!