Exit Fullscreen does not work when clicking on it in linked Panoramas

• Strange, what is missing here?

When I switch a tour into fullscreen mode and hop to another panorama without switching fullscreen off again, the fullscreen button is set to "open fullscreen" again in the next panorama and it won't close the fullscreen mode anymore. Do I need to store the status somehow?

Yours,
    Michael

• Hi,

are the buttons (especially the fullscreen button) defined again in the new pano xml?
    and how will the new xml be loaded? (what flags in the loadpano() call)

why I ask:
    if the new pano was loaded without KEEPALL or without MERGE and without keep="true" for the buttons,
    then the current buttons and their state were removed and the new buttons are loaded, and the startup
    state for the fullscreen button is the wrong one,

as solution:
    add - keep="true" - to all buttons/elements that should stay the same when loading a new pano,
    (e.g. <plugin .... keep="true" ...>)
    and use the MERGE flag in the loadpano() call, (e.g. loadpano(pano2.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); )

best regards,
    Klaus

• Great! Thanks a lot. The keep="true" was missing. That did the trick. *smile*

Michael

• HI guys i had the amew problem and when i added the merge flag ,when i travel via hot spots the radar stays and doesn't movewhen the new pano is loaded

any advices???

Thanks *cry*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!