How to generate hotspots to other geo-coded panos?

• I've seen the trick done a lot of times, but I'm a little miffed about how to do it.
    You have your floating hotspots in the direction of the nearby (or far off) panos.
    Sure, it can be done by hand, but why do that, it's no fun.

So I got my panos geocoded, and have determined the heading of each, than what?
    Do I need a plugin? Let's say I wanna do it without googlempas plugin? Still doable?

• Hi,

yes, when you know the location and the heading of each pano you could calculate positions
    for the hotspots on that informations,
    in the krpano coordniate system, which is 360x180 degree, 0°/0° is the center of the pano image,
    so you just need to calculate the "ath" value for the hotspot in degrees

this could be done best on the server (e.g. via php or a similar script language) where you have all
    informations and generate the xml dynamically (e.g. 360cities does it also in that way)

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,
    yes, when you know the location and the heading of each pano you could calculate positions
    for the hotspots on that informations,
    in the krpano coordniate system, which is 360x180 degree, 0°/0° is the center of the pano image,
    so you just need to calculate the "ath" value for the hotspot in degrees

So, I have to do it all by myself, serverside. *mellow*
    Oh, well, some PHP will do me good *rolleyes*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!