Total Loss and I mean total.

• I have used and love and can make pretty decent panoramas using AutoPano2 and Tour. I have seen and liked all that KRpano offers. I downloaded the tools and viewer. I have also made the adjustments so that I can locally view swf files.

Here is my problem....after downloading and extracting the download files.....I see no .exe files, and for the life of me, I am at a total loss as to figure out how to use anything from KRpano. I can see and play with all the examples....but I see no way to make buttons for MY panos, or do anything with my panos using KRpano program. Exactly what am I missing here? Even the tutorials that show on the documents for KRpano website....do not help because nothing seems tobe the same. LOL. After many hours of trying my best, this is my last ditch effort for help to at least get me started in the right direction. Many thanks if you can set me right.

• in the tools folder there are batch files. kmakemultirez, kmaketiles and numerous others. right click those send a shortcut to your desktop. then just drag and drop your 2:1 images on the shortcut of your choice and it will carve it up and export everything you need to view a pano. put your tools licsense in the same folder as the batch files to remove the watermark. put your regular license file in the location of your exported files to remove the demo mode. once you get familiar with that you can start editing the config files to export only what you are looking for or create a template of your own.

clear as mud?

• Thanks, I am off to a good start. I DID accomplish the tiles, and made a good panorama for the kr viewer.......

Now, even though I DID put the license in the same folder as the swf....and they were renamed good, I never got it to work online. BUT, when I used krprotect, it all worked fantastic! Many thanks....

So, here are two questions to get me rolling along further......

When I used KRprotect, I noticed that the Fullscreen button does not work on or offline. It does nothing. :(

And the other, I never did find a way to edit the buttons, make planets, etc....I did try the drag/drop in every file similar to the way you told me... I thought it might have been that easy. LOL Is therer an easy way to edit buttons, etc?

Any hope that I can get the fullsceen to work and use protect together?

• Ok, great help so far, it is greatly appreciated!

Now, I have my panorama. I have even put it through the multires process, and the KRprotect. Perfect!

BUT, From the point of me having my panorama...step 1....where do I find, or how do I get to the place I can edit buttons? Or see/use the options or edit features?? I know it HAS to be right in plain sight....but somehow I just cannot see or get to where the edit buttons and stuff is.. I do find the buttons graphic files, etc...but no way to edit through an interface?

• Are you wanting to create your own buttons with a program such as photoshop, and then use this instead of what appears in your current pano? Study the example code in the download package and you will understand that you must "tell" krpano where to find the buttons using the xml file.

EVERYHING must be coded into the xml file.

If you wish to use the editor.swf you must add the code to the xml file to add the editor.swf. See https://krpano.com/plugins/editor/
    for that code. In addition to this, you must actually get the editor.swf and place it into the path that you specify in the code you add.

for example,

to add the editor, I would add this code to my xml file.

<plugin name="editor" url="plugins/editor.swf" keep="true"/>

I would also have a folder named plugins and inside of it I would store the editor.swf.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!