Change vlookat/hlookat on run

• Hi,

I want to make a call in Flash to change the current panorama. And instead of having the initial vlookat/hlookat pulled from the xml, I want to keep it variable in actionscript. This is what I have:

Code
    var fov:Number = 45;
    		var pan:Number = 90;
    		var tilt:Number = 10;
    		krpano.call("loadpano(location_1.xml, view.hlookat=" + pan + "&view.vlookat=" + tilt + "&view.fov=" + fov + ",MERGE,BLEND(1));"); //Make the call, executing the new pano

In the xml I deleted the whole <view></view> part. This means that It should get the view information from the previous panorama unless its overwritten (Because I use merge). And because I overwrite it (2nd parameter of loadpano) It should take the fov,pan,tilt I declare here.

But it doesnt. I even tried setting the 2nd parameter to null, and parse a lookat(pan,tilt,fov) to krpano. No success.
    Flash traces the call correctly. How do I force the tilt/pan/fov I want?

• vlookat
    vertical look position in spherical coordinates (-90 .. +90°), default="0
    this is the setting that controls looking up or down.

you should make a new post for this kind of thing this is not the correct forum for this type of question.

Hello
    I'm trying to constrain the 'tilt' of a pano so that the viewer cannot see the nadir or the zenith. i've tried many variations of the 'lookat' parameters with no success.
    Any advice?

bw

JL

apologies trainee VN2009 I must improve my telepathic powers!
    your advice certainly points the camera in the desired direction but doesn't constrain the viewer from exceeding the vlookat setting which was the original question.

bw

JL

• my bad you are right this is what i was trying to refere to.

•vlookatmin
    vertical minimum look position in spherical coordinates (-90° .. +90°), default="-90"

•vlookatmax
    vertical maximum look position in spherical coordinates (-90° .. +90°), default="+90

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!