Is there a "drop-in" gallery that can be used with KRPano?

• Thanks Graydon - works well - as soon as I read it I knew it would. Need to simplify mt thinking!! *tongue*

for other out there -

• Hello!

Why dont I make a gallery with te TiltViewer or Carousels like with the simplewiewer?...

This is my source code:

<!-- show and hide gallery buttons (show button is visible, hide button is invisible at start -->
    <plugin name="showgallery" url="showgallery.png" align="bottom" y="20" visible="true" onclick="action(showgallery);" />
    <plugin name="hidegallery" url="hidegallery.png" align="bottom" y="20" visible="false" onclick="action(hidegallery);" />

<!-- a "empty" and hidden plugin for the simpleviewer -->
    <plugin name="gallery" url="" visible="false" />

<!-- action to load and show the simpleviewer gallery -->
    <action name="showgallery">
    <!-- swap buttons -->
    set(plugin[showgallery].visible,false);
    set(plugin[hidegallery].visible,true);

<!-- load the simpleviewer -->
    set(plugin[gallery].url,TiltViewer.swf?xmlDataPath=gallery.xml);
    set(plugin[gallery].visible,true);
    </action>

<!-- action to hide the simpleviewer gallery -->
    <action name="hidegallery">
    <!-- swap buttons -->
    set(plugin[showgallery].visible,true);
    set(plugin[hidegallery].visible,false);

<!-- hide simpleviewer -->
    set(plugin[gallery].visible,false);
    </action>

*cry* *question* *question* *question*

• Hi,

see here for the "Tiltviewer" Usage:

http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/xml…l_instruct.html

and here:
    http://www.simpleviewer.net/tiltviewer/config_options.html

I think the "useFlickr" and "xmlURL" parameters are the important ones,
    e.g.

Code
    set(plugin[gallery].url,TiltViewer.swf?xmlURL=gallery.xml&useFlickr=false);

and the XML format of the galleray.xml must be also like in the documentation (I'm not sure yet if it's the same format as in simpleviewer)

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi guys,.

Wondering on this simple viewer thing.....I followed the examples and think I got it, but as it goes to load, I get a message top left corner stating "embedding in flash requires simplviewer Pro".....is that the case now or am i doing something wrong??? Is there an alternative to use? Thanks

Rob

• Hello from France,

Is it possible to load a scene in KrPano by a carousel or the simpleviewer by clicking on an image.

E.g: I have my tour.xml with all my scene and hotspots, plugins etc... in it, and a carousel or simpleviewer like plugin, and when I click on an image of this, it's like Onclick in krpano on a thumbail.

I know to do that in krpano, but how to do this with a carousel, i don't find where to input a code like: onclick="loadscene(scene1)".

Thanks for your answers! *confused*

• I do not understand why my thumbnails are visible and the images not...

Basic code:

code gallery:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<simpleviewergallery

title="gallery"
    align="bottom"
    textColor="FFFFFF"
    frameColor="FFFFFF"
    thumbPosition="LEFT"
    galleryStyle="MODERN"
    thumbColumns="3"
    thumbRows="4"
    showOpenButton="false"
    showFullscreenButton="false"
    frameWidth="10"
    maxImageWidth="600"
    maxImageHeight="600"
    imagePath="images/"
    thumbPath="thumbs/"
    useFlickr="false"
    flickrUserName=""
    flickrTags=""
    languageCode=""
    languageList=""
    >
    <image imageURL="images/cheki-01.jpg" thumbURL="thumbs/cheki-01.jpg" linkURL="" linkTarget="" >
    <caption>cheki-01.jpg</caption>
    </image>
    <image imageURL="images/cheki-02.jpg" thumbURL="thumbs/cheki-02.jpg" linkURL="" linkTarget="" >
    <caption>cheki-02.jpg</caption>
    </image>
    <image imageURL="images/cheki-03.jpg" thumbURL="thumbs/cheki-03.jpg" linkURL="" linkTarget="" >
    <caption>cheki-03.jpg</caption>

And the basic files:

-galerie hordago data

-swf object

-galerie hordago.html

-galerie hordago.xml

-galerie hordago0.xml

-images

-thumbs

-gallery.xml

-simpleviewer.swf

-galerie hordago.swf

*wink*

• Boubou,

I had the same problem. What I did was I used the older version 1.9. For some reason I could not make the new version of simple viewer work with krpano.

http://www.360philippines.com/businesses/so-fab-shoes/ (click on show gallery)

Im not sure if you can still download the old version for free. What I did was buy the pro version, and included in the download is the 1.9 source code

you can find my xml here

http://www.360philippines.com/panoramas/busi…ab/panorama.xml

• There was a talk about this before and klaus mentioned that you cant use tiltviewer with krpano because of a "stage" thing issue with flash, i cant remember which thread. but.. I did see the tilt viewer open in your example but it disappeared and wont open again.. maybe its a newer version than the one talked about before.

Thanks Milo,
    Seems like the "thing" happends somwhere inside the TiltViewer. Yep, the gallery is openingjust one time - the second time the visible attribute is changing without plugin reloading (as I can understand).
    Howewer, I've rigistered on the tilt TiltViewer support forum and statred a threadthere. If they will be not able to help me - I'll use the SimpleViewer. Seems like it doesn't have any problems with krpano.

• Hi wiskey,

Try this code on your html:

Code
    <div id="krpanoDIV"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="krpano.swf" style="" id="krpanoSWFObject" name="krpanoSWFObject" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="xmlURL=./plugins/gallery.xml,xml=3.xml" width="100%" height="100%"></div>

note the flashvars="xmlURL=./plugins/gallery.xml,xml=3.xml"

Edited:
    This link works:
    http://perfectumlab.com/galery/panoram…useFlickr=false
    so, try this code on your xml:

Code
    set(plugin[gallery].url, ./plugins/tiltviewer.swf?useFlickr=false&xmlURL=gallery.xml);

note: xmlURL seems to be relative to the tiltviewer.swf path... so, xmlURL=./plugins/gallery.xml does not work but xmlURL=../plugins/gallery.xml does.

SAlut.

Edited 3 times, last by michel (February 27, 2010 at 10:21 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!