Creating an icon-driven menu within krpano 1.0.8B5

• I'm trying to create an icon-driven menu within krpano - essentially creating a drop-down panel with a bunch of icons on the bottom of it, and when the icon is clicked it will display an appropriate image on the middle of the drop-down panel... is it even possible to nest objects on top of one another and have them perform different actions... i.e. can an small object (icon) be placed on a large object (panel) and each object be independently waiting for different actions simultaneously? (Does that even make sense to the reader?)

I can get the panel and icon to come down/up together, or I can get panel to come down/up and the display object to come down/up together, but I just can't get the panel and icon to come down, then click the icon to get the display object to appear... any suggestions? Is this possible? Did I just mess up my code?

I guess something like this could be used to make a "photo gallery" of sorts too... soooooooooo many options with this program, I love it!

TIA - Blake

edit - disregard - found my errors - will post "good" code when I complete it... *pinch*

Edited once, last by blake (January 20, 2009 at 7:51 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!