view change hotspots visible + slider-blend-cubes

• hye all... i like to intergrate this code

appear fadein/fadeout POV driven

and Klaus new sample slide-blend-cubes

but the id dont know how to change the hotspot grouping.. %1 in code or %2..
    i already try mix those code but the whole side of cube and my appear fadein/fadeout POV driven hotspot seem mixed up together.. help me.. :)

THIS IS FADE/FADEOUT POV DRIVEN CODE

and

THIS IS KLAUS PARTIAL NEW SLIDER BLEND CUBES CODE

regards

albulp

• id try the 2nd post code.. but still hv bugs.. i mean ...

the slider blend cube are base on 2 panorama in hotspot mode not the normal panorama and blend ... thats why Klaus can do slider bland cubes...and id want to add different hotspot (appear fade in / fade out POV) into the same slider blend cubes sample..

hehe..by first full load i get a half - half ( semi transparent ) hotspot ( cubes ) if i do mix both codes... but when i do slide the slider below the image is 100% visible... and when i do click and drag the mouse.. all the hotspot turn into semi transparent back again...

• Hi bulp,

you could maybe give the hotspots an additional variable, i.e. type and use an if statement in test_hotspot_in_range action to test for presence of this variable, and only carry out the action if that variable is there?

So, I think the idea to put an additional variable to the hotspots that has to be afected by the test_hotspot_in_range action is the way.... but, about the if statement, I think it would be on the loop_hotspots action instead of the test_hotspot_in_range action...
    So, an hotspot that has to be affected:

Code
    <hotspot name="HS_1"
    		affected="true"
    		/>

And in the loop_hotspots action:

Code
    <action name="loop_hotspots">
    	if (hotspot[%1].affected == true , test_hotspot_in_range(get(hotspot[%1].name)));
    	<!--test_hotspot_in_range(get(hotspot[%1].name));-->
    	inc(i);
    	if (i LT hotspot.count, loop_hotspots( get(i) ) );
    </action>

SAlut.

• affected="true" ?

never come across this action... but will try it.. thank you Michel.. *thumbsup*

just try it.. it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just only this the hotspot not 100% fade... left only 10% visible but it works.....

THANK YOU MICHEL! *thumbsup*

• Hi bulp,

affected="true" ?

This is just a custom variable... this allow to check if that variable is set to true, if so, execute the desired code... you can change the name of this variable as you want...

Happy that it helped *smile* ...

SAlut,

• Bulp,

in the code above you have this at the end.

if(hotspot[%1].alpha LT 0.2, set(hotspot[%1].alpha,0.2) );

Do you still have this in your code? I would assume it is causing your fade issue since it seems to set the alpha to .2

Otherwise, Michel will find the issue. He always does. *thumbup*

• Jarredja.. thank you...

my eyes kinda blind a bit..... hehe...

thank you gracias salut!!!

today i do learn about add new varribles... kinda lost when, and how to use it... thank you Michel and Jarredja

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!