The very advanced Virtual Tour on Campus - tour 7

• Hello

We worked for this project for 3 weeks *thumbsup* .
    The project which we want to show is the introduction with many modules which we had especially to think up to this tour. This was not easy, but we did it *cool* .
    We want all to encourage you to investing in Krpano. How you see is possible technically create very advanced projects. Virtual, multimedia and interactive interface. We like that *thumbsup* .

We could`t here obviously apply all our ideas. But the customer wanted project like you see. There will be a bit new solutions in the next projects surely *cool* .

This virtual tour will be complex in spring.

We invite You

Wirtualna wycieczka po AWF

Pablo & Pietero
    spacerywirtualne.pl team

P.S. Sorry for linguistic mistakes *unsure*

• WOW!!!

I think it is the tour with the most features I have seen yet! congratulation!
    it has there a lot of great details in it!
    e.g. I like the small map which opens on click on a point in the big map - great!!!!

I think you will also like the new future features, they will allow more and better
    scripting

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanx

This is just the beginning... *g*
    We wait for the possibility of the addition of films in 3D (swf, flv) on the panoramas *cool* loadings from xml file. This is important function.

In DevalVR and FPP this is possible. Maybe in Krpano... *smile*.

Good Luck

regards

Pablo & Pietero
    spacerywirtualne.pl, wycieczkipanoramiczne.pl team

• spacery ... i was doing an extensive tour of this university and have come across one thing to nit pick on what is otherwise a very impressive tour. I was in a position where i did not want audio from the tour but was listening to audio on my PC thus why I could not jsut turn the speakers down. when you choose to disable audio then jump to a new panorama the audio autoplays again, then i turn it off and move and it turns itself back on again. not a huge deal but there should be a way to leave it disabled until the user wants it enabled again. i know i am nit picking but that is our job here to critic and help us all make better tours right ? like I said very nice work.

also check your PM's

• This is the project from before many months - already today old.
    In that time one could do what to hear and see. *mellow*

If you make some large project, then you will encounter on this "problem"with the certainty.
    Today it is differently... One can differently and easily make many things.
    Possibilities Krpano were smaller long ago. The technology has great possibilities today... *thumbsup*

Good luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!