hotspot image on top of videoplayer.swf

• I am using the videoplayer.swf to play transition .flvs from one pano scene to another.
    The transition videos are heavy and I want the flv to play instantly upon clicking the hotspot , so pre loading and buffering a bit prior to playing is the goal.
    There is a opportune time to preload a video as the viewer pans around viewing the panorama image for a few seconds. So why not use this time of server inactivity to preload the next event.
    I am using two hotspots.
    Hotspot one is an image (clickme.jpeg)to act as a play button for the flv loaded in the videoplayer.swf
    Hotspot two is the videoplayer.swf
    I would like the videoplayer.swf to load with the scene , buffer and stop on frame 1 then to wait for an onclick command from Hotspot one(clickme.jpeg) to play the flv.
    Any ideas? My first issue is to get the hot spot image to display on top of the videoplayer.swf in zorder ?
    The videoplayer.swf seems to be on top of the Image is this an rz issue?
    Thanks Jeff

• maybe make video visible false preload true and pauzed ... on click on hotspot visible true play.. maybe mak hotspot picture as it is the video??

zorder doesn't work??

tuur
    *thumbsup*

• The make video visible false worked,THANKS so I didnt need the zorder to work (which still doesnt)
    Now how do I get the hotspot.jpeg to play the hotspot.swf

The video is loaded and paused from the pauseonstart=
    but still requires one more click from the togglepause()
    can I get around this and have the hotspot.jpeg play the hotspot.swf?

onclick="set(hotspot[spot2].visible,false);set(hotspot[videospot].visible,true);set(hotspot[videospot].play,true);"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!