kmakemultires 1.0.6.1 ERROR ISSUES

• I've been having problems with kmakemultires 1.0.6.1. I've been getting an error message that the jpg image I've loaded is not an equilateral image. It's been driving me nuts today since I've been trying to get an assignment out the door. I often take my full size tiff (7500x3250), save it as a jpg and reduced in size for a faster load (4000x2000) using Photoshop CS3. I find that it's just easier to file away a full size image losses, pano image used for the viewer, and a thumb. I've tracked the issue down a bit now but I need some assistance.

Anyway, I've had some weird stuff happening very recently. First, at times the application will dump the finished pano files in the program folder instead of the source folder. I've not touched the config files recently and its the exact same settings I've used for assignments for six months now. Then the terminal wouldn't show up at all when attempting to use the program after that. Finally, now the tiff files I use DO work and the jpg images I use DON"T work. Both images are the same size except the file type. I'll go to 1.0.8 but when I've gotten a chance to go over it. ANY ideas out there? Hopefully, someone will tell me it's a simple issue I can fix.

Regards,

Ben
    http://www.esotericvision.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!