You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 3:10pm

Shadowbox - how to?

Hi all,
I Searched the entire forum and did not find the answer to my question. Can anyone explain how to implement shadowbox in krpano? How to view videos, photos or other panoramas in Shadowbox?. Ofcourse i saw javascript examples from krpano, but i can't understand how to use it with shadowbox. What code do I put in the html file and what command add to the "onclick". I should be grateful for a little tutorial, code, or any possible help (and sorry for my english ;) )

Sincerely,
Mario

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 9:30pm

Hi mario, I think it doesn't depend of krpano commands! it depends of the shadowbox, you have to open the html page that contains the panorama into the window viewer, see the documentation of your shadowbox ;-)

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 10:11pm

Here is a code example to insert in your html page:

<a rel="shadowbox" class="option" title="my pano" href="http://www.mysite.com/pano.html">Panorama</a>

pano.html is the page which contain your krpano panorama. When you'll click on Panorama the viewer will open your pano.html as external page.

Here is the page examples for shdowbox viewer: http://www.shadowbox-js.com/

VN2009

Professional

Wednesday, January 20th 2010, 11:27pm

i am not sure shadow box works. i ended up using thickbox to call another window.

michel

Professional

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 5:23pm

Hi d&g,

I have not tried shadowbox... But I think the answer lies here: How can I open Shadowbox from inside a Flash movie?
And, inside krpano, instead of

Source code

getURL("javascript:openShadowbox('movie.swf', 'swf', 'Title')");
something like

Source code

onclick="js(openShadowbox('movie.swf', 'swf', 'Title'));"

Hope this can help...
SAlut.