Problems loading panoramas from hotspots on multires flat image.

• Oh dear, I've got severe brain ache today *sad*

I've set up a local tour. When the HTML page opens it loads a multires panorama. This is basically a large floor plan with 7 hotspots added. Click on a hotspot and it should load a panorama by replacing the plan. I still need to add a SHOW PLAN button to the small nav bar to get back to the first xml file.

Here's the code below but for some reason when I click on a hotspot it loads a 'random' panorama which is really odd but also I'm unable to move the 360 degree image around. The whole viewer just freezes on that initial view and I honestly can't work out why. I'm guessing it has something to with mixing types of views (Partial multires and full cube 360 X 180.)

Has anyone successfully created a floor plan using this method that will load panoramas?

01.xml (Just the first part)

and here's the code for 06.xml (the spherical panorama that gets loaded)

Thanks and i look forward to any advice.

Andrew

• Made some progress. *smile*

The panoramas load when clicking on the hotspots but there is no movement if the mouse cursor is placed in the center of the viewer. I found out by accident that there is motion if the cursor is used on the very edges (up to 1/2 inch going inwards).

You must admit this is pretty weird.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!