• Hi,

When I have 100% in the html SWFObject parameters, I get a fullsize view in the webbrowser window. That's ok and moving abilities in virtual tours are really good (very good framerate, no saccade).
    As soon as I enter in fullscreen mode with the "set(fullscreen,true)" in the xml, the view is just a few pixel bigger but my moving are not smooth anymore as if the frame rate had dramatically decreased.
    This happends with all virtual tours, not only mine, really every virtual tour : probably a graphic card bug...

My question is : how can I set the flash animation size to full webbrowser window instead of fullscreen ?
    I mean I need SWFObject parameters in the html be set to 640px and 480px for example. Then I 'd like to enter a fullwindow mode and not a fullscreen mode by clicking on an button described in XML.
    I don't want to set 100% in html at first load, this is not what i need. I want the virtual tour to be small at loading and then become full window if the user want's it and click on a special button.
    Any idea ?

thank's a lot.
    stephane

• Not sure if this is the best solution but you can try this:
    Add a plugin (button) to the virtual tour, call a javascript function on clicking that button which will fit it into the full window.

Code
    //javascript using jquery
    function fullwindow() {
    	var height = window.innerHeight ? window.innerHeight : $(window).height();
    		var width = $(window).width(); 
    		$("#krpanoDIV").css('height', height);
    		$("#krpanoDIV").css('width', width);
    }

xml code for the plugin

Code
    <plugin name="fullwin" url="/path/to/the/image.jpg" onclick="js(fullwindow());" />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!