content of the xml after adding hotspot

• Hello,

On the basis of this thread http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…ad&threadID=998 , i could access the contents of the xml file as it exists at the time of page load. After adding a hotspot, xml.content is still showing the old xml; it doesn't show the code for the added hotspots.

Is there any other variable through which we can access the xml updated through the editor plugin. This access has to be programmatic through some variable or action or function, not through the "copy-to-clipboard" button (function) available in the editor plugin.

Thank you.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von srisa (9. Januar 2010 um 11:50)

• Hi,

the "xml.content" variable just contains the loaded xml content,
    there is no current xml in krpano,

the editor plugin generates the xml manually by reading out all values and building a xml string from it,

e.g. here a short quote from the editor plugin source code,
    this code generates the xml for the <autorotate> node:

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus.
    I had to get information of the hotspots in the xml and i could get hold of the information using the js interface and api calls.

One more question: is it possible to display html elements on top of the embed tag containing the flash movie which holds the panorama?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von srisa (11. Januar 2010 um 16:38)

• I was not clear enough in the above post. What i want to do is to display a html pop up on top of the panorama image. Any part of the pop up that overlaps the panorama is being hidden by the panorama. I tried to set very high value to the z-index of the pop-up, it didn't work. I tried to set the wmode to the embed tag to 'transparent' and 'opaque', it didn't work.
    Is there anything else that i can try?

Thank you.

• Hi,

I had to get information of the hotspots in the xml and i could get hold of the information using the js interface and api calls.

yes, you could read out every informations via the js interface,

e.g.

I was not clear enough in the above post. What i want to do is to display a html pop up on top of the panorama image. Any part of the pop up that overlaps the panorama is being hidden by the panorama. I tried to set very high value to the z-index of the pop-up, it didn't work. I tried to set the wmode to the embed tag to 'transparent' and 'opaque', it didn't work.
    Is there anything else that i can try?

it depends on the browser if it would work,

here is an example:
    https://krpano.com/examples/javascript3/

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!