Pls help a newbie on textfield

• Hello,

I am happy to finished my first vitual tour using the examples. I have a tour with hot spots and radar on a floor plan of a small house.

My next move is to make a textfield, so I pasted at the end of my tour.xml, the textfield example 1.0.7 and works fine. Tested the textfield actions inside, and works fine, closed it and return to the tour.

My problem is, when I click on the spot with radar, the entry point of the textfield where I click, disappear. I can not enter anymore in the textfield.

How can I make this textfield entry, permanent so I can click on either the spot with radar or the textfield entry.

I hope you understand my english and non-programmers language. Thank you very much and best regards.

Manuel

• Hi,

How can I make this textfield entry, permanent so I can click on either the spot with radar or the textfield entry.

to answer that, it would be necessary to see the whole example

e.g.
    it depends on the flags used in the loadpano() call, and if the textfield plugin has set - keep="true - if the textfield will be kept permanently when loading other panos,

maybe try the following:
    - use the MERGE flag in the loadpano() call - e.g. loadpano(pano.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));
    - add - keep="true" - to the textfield plugin definition - e.g. <plugin ... keep="true" ... />

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you very much Klaus for your time and tips. At least I have an idea now and I will try to analyze my source code which is your radar example that I filled up with my data and is working, and the textfield example 1.0.7 which I copy and paste. I am happy learning your plugins, etc, one at a time. Best regards.

Manuel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!