Problems with licence

• Hi,

I´m starting to use krpano Flash Panorama Viewer in the full version and I have a problem with my licence.
    When I´m viewing mi panorama offline, everything is OK...
    But after I uploaded it on my site and open it, it says: "licence error".

Where´s the problem? Could you help, please?

Thanks

• I notice that I've had 70 hits on the license file this month on my website. I guess that must be people stealing it.
    Do I have to redo stuff and incorporate the license. what happened with the poll ?

regards

Mick

• I notice that I've had 70 hits on the license file this month on my website. I guess that must be people stealing it.

There is different situation :
    1. You don't have embed the license in the swf using krProtect : when a visitor access your pano krpano is launch in the computer of the visitor (not in the webserver) so you have to give your license to the client to use fully krPano. It's why there is a hit on the license every time a user came on. Nobody is stealing it, just using it...

2. You have modify your krpano.swf, embeding the license inside and limitating the server to yours. But there is still some hit on your .license.... This time sure that they are stoling your license.. Not so sure, it may be that some PC have a very big cache and they don't load your new krpano.swf, because they already have it in cache. And this version in the cache need the license, so is asking for it. For this you can modify the .htaccess of your server for no-cache on swf and xml. Like it you are sur that your visitor are acceding the last version of your pano. It happend to me and I was like you, but it was more than 50 in one day. Too much to be only thieft.

I hope I helped you,

David

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!