Just registered KRPano unlimited and APG2

• Hi,

Will you kindly give a quick guide:

I have 3 spherical panoramas render in APG206. I assembled them and make a virtual tour/visit in APT 1.1 beta.

My question is, How can I make my virtual tour Hires using KRPano muitires tool.

Thank you

Manuel

• Hi Klaus or anybody pls,

I have 3 spherical panorama images processed using APG in 8 bit tiff. I tried to feed an image in the kmakemultires droplet and produces many images (cubeface i think of different sizes). the generated whole image is much more sharper than the one generated by APT.

Can I make a virtual tour using only the KRPano tools (not using the APT) using XML programs.

Meantime I am reading KRPano documentation and the forum as well. I have a little knowledge in programming (basic and autolisp) and I am very much interested, so I could learn the XML. I have macbook pro with snow 10.6.2 os.

Thank you
    Manuel

• Hi,

Can I make a virtual tour using only the KRPano tools (not using the APT) using XML programs.

yes, e.g. to swap the images, you could just replace in the APT xml files the <preview> and <image> tags with the one from xml generated by the krpano tools,

a XML is just a textfile with a specific syntax/structure,
    so any texteditor can be used for editing the xml files,

making tours without APT is possible of course,
    I would recommend having a look at the HTML and XML files of the
    included examples in the 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 download packages,
    and also here to the online documentation:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Thank you very much Klaus for the explanations. I was able to view XML files generated by KRPano (multires). APT do not have XML files output on processed panos, so I ask the APT thread on the APP/APT forum, where to find it, so I can apply the workflow you mention.

I looked at the examples, threads and documentations and I am learning slowly by examples. My aim is to do a virtual tour of 3 panos, convert them to hires (sphere to cube), reassemble, put hotspot and navigation. Once I finished this, other actions will be easy.

Thank you,
    Manuel.

PS

I got the answer in the APT forum, I enter my KRPano unlimited license in APT and APT give me XML output.

Manuel.

• Hi,

I make a folder, drag one 8 bit tiff file image in it. I then drag this file to the, make pano (multires) droplet, i view the html and saw KRP watermarks in it. Macbook pro with snow 10.6.2., KRPano 1.0.8 beta 9.

How can I get rid of this watermarks ?

Best regards,

Manuel

• hi jarredja....multiple watermarks...thank you...manuel

ps

I think i figured it out by placing the licenses inside the krpano... folder, prior to draging the icon in the menu bar and i place the license also inside the new working folder......thank you again....manuel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!