Just registered KRPano unlimited and APG2

• Hi,

Will you kindly give a quick guide:

I have 3 spherical panoramas render in APG206. I assembled them and make a virtual tour/visit in APT 1.1 beta.

My question is, How can I make my virtual tour Hires using KRPano muitires tool.

Thank you

Manuel

• Hi Klaus or anybody pls,

I have 3 spherical panorama images processed using APG in 8 bit tiff. I tried to feed an image in the kmakemultires droplet and produces many images (cubeface i think of different sizes). the generated whole image is much more sharper than the one generated by APT.

Can I make a virtual tour using only the KRPano tools (not using the APT) using XML programs.

Meantime I am reading KRPano documentation and the forum as well. I have a little knowledge in programming (basic and autolisp) and I am very much interested, so I could learn the XML. I have macbook pro with snow 10.6.2 os.

Thank you
    Manuel

• Hi,

Can I make a virtual tour using only the KRPano tools (not using the APT) using XML programs.

yes, e.g. to swap the images, you could just replace in the APT xml files the <preview> and <image> tags with the one from xml generated by the krpano tools,

a XML is just a textfile with a specific syntax/structure,
    so any texteditor can be used for editing the xml files,

making tours without APT is possible of course,
    I would recommend having a look at the HTML and XML files of the
    included examples in the 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 download packages,
    and also here to the online documentation:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Thank you very much Klaus for the explanations. I was able to view XML files generated by KRPano (multires). APT do not have XML files output on processed panos, so I ask the APT thread on the APP/APT forum, where to find it, so I can apply the workflow you mention.

I looked at the examples, threads and documentations and I am learning slowly by examples. My aim is to do a virtual tour of 3 panos, convert them to hires (sphere to cube), reassemble, put hotspot and navigation. Once I finished this, other actions will be easy.

Thank you,
    Manuel.

PS

I got the answer in the APT forum, I enter my KRPano unlimited license in APT and APT give me XML output.

Manuel.

• Hi,

I make a folder, drag one 8 bit tiff file image in it. I then drag this file to the, make pano (multires) droplet, i view the html and saw KRP watermarks in it. Macbook pro with snow 10.6.2., KRPano 1.0.8 beta 9.

How can I get rid of this watermarks ?

Best regards,

Manuel

• hi jarredja....multiple watermarks...thank you...manuel

ps

I think i figured it out by placing the licenses inside the krpano... folder, prior to draging the icon in the menu bar and i place the license also inside the new working folder......thank you again....manuel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!