Wired behavior, pano remains sometimes black

• Hi,

I created a larger pano tour which has two entry pages. Within a javascript value I define what pano will be loaded at first. Works very nice - no problems.

Once a customer reported that the pano remains black. The google plugin loads also the hotspots are there but the background image is missing.

I couldn't reproduce it on various systems here but I've seen it with a monitoring software on the customers pc. Once, he clicked another pano it works, also going back to the initial pano works now. When the side is now accessed again the problem is gone. Also when the browser on the client's computer is closed or the cache delete the problem is now gone.

Ok, you could say, problem gone all fine but I think if this happens it can happen again. And you know the user, doesn't work? Bad!

Any ideas?

• Ok, you could say, problem gone all fine but I think if this happens it can happen again. And you know the user, doesn't work? Bad!

sorry, without more informations I can't say much...
    maybe an loading problem? do you know if there were errors?

what krpano version was used?
    maybe use the latest krpano.swf from the 1.0.8 beta 9 tools package,

there an automatic loading retry is included,
    this retries to download a file again when the server was busy...

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!