suppress error messages

• I have a scene that has some type of error. I am not clear why I am getting the error messages but the scene does everything I want it to if I hide the error messages. Is there a command to suppress these messages?

• Of course I would be open to insight into correcting the problem as well.
    I am getting the error:

I have two xmls, each has a hotspot loading the xml of the other. First we have the krpano.xml

Code
    <krpano version="1.1"> <hotspot name="videoexample" type="IMAGE" layer="SCREEN"         origin="center" edge="center"          zorder="1"         handcursor="true"         onclick="action(dovideoexample);"         > <upimage url="text.swf" /> <overimage url="text_over.swf" /> </hotspot> <action name="dovideoexample"> set(hotspot[videoexample].enabled,false);set(hotspot[videoexample].zorder,99);tween(hotspot[videoexample].x,0,0.7,easeoutquad,       tween(hotspot[videoexample].scale,10,1.0,easeoutbounce);      tween(hotspot[videoexample].alpha,0,1.0,easeoutquad, set(hotspot[videoexample].visible,false);loadpano(video.xml););     );</action> </krpano>

and then we have the video.xml

Code
    <krpano><progress showload="none" /><display fps="40" details="20" movequality="LOW" stillquality="high" /><view fov="120" fisheye="0.0" fovmax="150" fovmin="60" hlookat="0" vlookat="0" limitview="lookat" /><!-- HUD control-->    <!--control mousetype="drag2D" /--><plugin name="mousecontrol" url="mouse.swf" /><lensflare set="DEFAULT"           ath="-25"           atv="-30"           size="0.80"           blind="0.60"           blindcurve="6.00"         /><hotspot name="sb1" url="graphics/vb_play.png" type="IMAGE" layer="SCREEN" origin="bottom" edge="center" zorder="2" handcursor="true"         x="0" y="23"         onover="tween(hotspot[sb1].scale,1.3,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onout ="tween(hotspot[sb1].scale,1.0,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onclick="video.resume();"           />   <hotspot name="sb2" url="graphics/vb_pause.png" type="IMAGE" layer="SCREEN" origin="bottom" edge="center" zorder="2" handcursor="true"         x="32" y="23"         onover="tween(hotspot[sb2].scale,1.3,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onout ="tween(hotspot[sb2].scale,1.0,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onclick="video.pause();"         /> <hotspot name="sb3" url="graphics/vb_stop.png" type="IMAGE" layer="SCREEN" origin="bottom" edge="center" zorder="2" handcursor="true"         x="64" y="23"         onover="tween(hotspot[sb3].scale,1.3,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onout ="tween(hotspot[sb3].scale,1.0,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onclick="video.seek(0);video.pause();"         />  <action name="restart_a">      loadpano(krpano.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));</action><hotspot name="restart_hs" url="graphics/vb_restart.png" type="IMAGE" layer="SCREEN" origin="bottom" edge="center" zorder="2" handcursor="true"         x="96" y="23"         onover="tween(hotspot[restart_hs].scale,1.3,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onout ="tween(hotspot[restart_hs].scale,1.0,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"         onclick="action(restart_a);"         /> <!--end HUD control --><image type="VIDEO"><video url="video.mov"        deblocking="1"        buffertime="2"        updateeveryframe="false"       loop="true"        /></image></krpano>

I don't get an error when clicking the hotspot going from krpano.xml to video.xml, but I do get the error when I use the "restart_a" action to get back to the krpano.xml from the video.xml

• add the command showerrors="false" into your krpano tag like so.

<krpano showerrors="false">

However, fixing the error in addition to adding this command is the best solution.

That way your customers do not see the error if a tile fails to load.

• I believe I got it figured out but I may be wrong, try this code

<action name="restart_a" loadpano(krpano.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));></action>

instead of

<action name="restart_a" > loadpano(krpano.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));</action>

in the video xml

• Thanks for the help Jarredja!

When I make the change to the action you suggested I get the error

file:///F|/video%5Fpano/video.xml XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090)

Judging from a search of the forums this happens when there is a missing ">"

When I used the original code and the I get a new error.

file:///F|/video%5Fpano/krpano.xml - XML parser error: Unterminated element (#1096)

the only references from the forum are to incorrect html in a text field and a post that w/ a little help from google translate I think is saying that it is from a missing closing statement. I can't seem to locate that problem in my code.

Surprisingly the new error from using the <krpano showerrors="false"> prevents the scene from working, but at least the error is more specific.

• Sorry, after looking at the documentation, I think your old code was more correct than what I posted. However, I believe your error lies somewhere in that block of code.

I just can't see it yet.

• Finally isolated the problem. I am not sure why but KR does not like this line from the "restart_hs" hotspot.

onout ="tween(hotspot[restart_hs].scale,1.0,distance(0.3,0.15),linear);"

The same onout tween is used in the other hotspots but for some reason it doesn't have a problem with them.

• I am wondering about the action above... Can you try and change the line.

Code
    <action name="restart_a">  	loadpano(krpano.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));</action>

to

Code
    <action name="restart_a">  	loadpano(krpano.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));</action>

I am wondering if that null is giving problems from there on and below, I have never seen any using a null for the MERGE command.

• Hi,

sorry, but the krpano video demo/test version is a really old one... (it is based on krpano 1.0.2),
    the complete actions/variable system was rewritten in version 1.0.7, so many of the current actions
    can work different/buggy in this version...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

sorry, but the krpano video demo/test version is a really old one... (it is based on krpano 1.0.2),
    the complete actions/variable system was rewritten in version 1.0.7, so many of the current actions
    can work different/buggy in this version...

best regards,
    Klaus

That was going to be my next answer, and it is why I cant wait for the full support of 360° video in the next final version of KrPano.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!