anyway to label hotspots permanently ?

• instead if doing an onhover=showtext(asdf); and only display the text when hovering over the hotpost is there a way to get that same text to display all the time without the onhover? I tried to do an onloaded=showtext(asdf); but that does not work. i guess i could create another plugin to sit over the hotspot but I'd rather know if there is another way.

any ideas?

• Hi VN2009,

Perhaps a way would be using a textfield as an hotspot... here an example:

Note: the zoom="true" attribute does not work as expected on textfield as hotspot.... try it to see...

SAlut.

• Hi,

give it a datacss thing.. like the:

Code
    <textstyle name="infostyle"
    	           origin="top" edge="top" yoffset="20" textalign="center"  background="false" border="false"
    	           fontsize="40" font="Verdana" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" bold="false" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    	           showtime="3.0" fadetime="1.0"
    	           />

Code
    showtext('I LOVE KRPANO...', infostyle);

or something you like and then give it an ath and atv in the hotspot..

?

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Hi,
    maybe there is someone with another solution?

I don't want to start a new thread, because the title of this thread describes exactly what i want to do... *wink*

Theo

• i used the combonoation below. 1 hotspot for the swf file the other for the label. could not find a way to do it in 1 hotspot. these 2 spots may not be the 2 that are tied together thier coordinates are off just change them so they line up. sorry it took so long somehow i missed this post earlier.

<hotspot name="ENTER" url="whiteswirls.swf" keep="false" ath="38.03416032953619" atv="-0.1214520019894112" zoom="false" distorted="false" width="100" height="100" scale="0.7" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" edge="center" ox="" oy="" crop="" ondowncrop="" onovercrop="" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true" zorder="0" alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" refreshrate="auto" onloaded="" onover="" onhover="showtext(Go Inside,largetext)" onout="" ondown="" onup="" onclick="action(load3);" flying="0" inverserotation="false" />

<hotspot name="hotspot_text1" url="textfield.swf" keep="false" ath="3.117265646844558" atv="-3.5372887908288893" zoom="false" distorted="false" width="80" height="18" scale="1" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0" rx="0" ry="0" rz="0" edge="center" ox="" oy="" crop="" ondowncrop="" onovercrop="" visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="false" zorder="2" alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true" refreshrate="auto" onloaded="set(alpha,0);set(textblur,15);set(blur,15); set(visible,true); tween(alpha,1,0.3); tween(textblur,0,0.3); tween(blur,0,0.3);" onover="tween(alpha,0.7,distance(0.3,0.2));" onhover="" onout="tween(alpha,1.0,distance(0.3,0.2));" ondown="" onup="" onclick="action(load2);" autosize="none" background="true" backgroundalpha="1" backgroundcolor="0xFFFFFF" blur="0" css="p{color:#000000; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:11; margin-left:5; margin-right:5; text-align:center; }" flying="0" glow="4" glowcolor="0xFFFFFF" html="[p]Go Inside[/p]" inverserotation="false" roundedge="5" selectable="false" shadow="1" textblur="0" textglow="0" textglowcolor="16777215" textshadow="0" wordwrap="true" />

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!